WordPress Website Revamp
Madina Village School has approached Joshua Vandercar at Typewheel requesting design improvement for the website at madinavillageschool.org.
Design and development of the site will encompass the following website elements…
|1||Header & footer template|
|4||Body templates (home page, secondary pages, blog posts, and existing giving form)|
|3||Menus (primary, footer, social)|
- Ensure all existing pages of content render well with new design.
- Preserve existing contact form developed via Elementor.
- Preserve existing donation form developed via Give.
In order to best position the site for security, maintainability, and any future development, a custom child theme of GeneratePress will be deployed.
The following timeline aims for completion of the project within one month from the date we commence with an agreement.
Groundwork & Discovery (1 week) is when we:
- allow necessary account access to Typewheel
- consider additional design, development, and relationship expectations
- gather brand assets, photos, and text content of the site
- install & configure tools for development on staging environment
Design & Development (2 weeks) is when we:
- develop framework for content
- customize the theme
- develop, stage, and iteratively test new website
Testing & Deployment (1 week) is when we:
- test and debug on staging site prior to launch
- merge or migrate the development site into the live environment
- clean up development tools
This project will cost, in total, $1350. Changes to the scope of the project can be made at anytime, but additional charges may apply. The Typewheel license for receiving GeneratePress updates will be extended to Madina Village School, but is not guaranteed in perpetuity. This license can be purchased directly from GeneratePress for an annual cost of $50 with a 40% renewal discount.
To proceed with this project, you would take the following steps:
- Accept this proposal by requesting a contractual agreement from Typewheel for your review or discuss desired changes.
- Accept the contractual agreement as is by signing and submitting to Typewheel or discuss desired changes.
- Submit initial payment of $450 which covers one-third the cost.
Once these steps have been completed we will begin to move the project forward. You may find these Frequently Asked Questions of interest. If you have other questions, please let me know.
Thank you for your consideration of Typewheel services,
View this proposal and request your contract here.