firstname.lastname@example.org • 612 787 7697
7118 Bohnke Dr, Fort Wayne, IN 46815
Prepared for: Adeel Khan
Retina Associates of Indiana
November 1, 2021
New Website w/ Care Plan for retinaaoi.com
Adeel Khan at Retina Associates of Indiana has approached Joshua Vandercar at Typewheel to develop and maintain a website at retinaaoi.com.
I recommend development of a new, simple, accessible, and performant website built upon a self-hosted WordPress install.
The new website will be planned and designed by Typewheel according to the needs of Retina Associates of Indiana.
Typewheel’s ability to develop certain features of this site depends on our ability to host and maintain the site. Thus, Typewheel recommends an ongoing relationship wherein which Typewheel will provide hosting and care services for the website as outlined here.
Design and development of the site will encompass the following website elements…
|1||Header & footer template|
|2||Body templates (home page, secondary pages)|
|1||Integration with or link to a third-party platform/service that would manage a client portal|
The following timeline aims for completion of the project within one month from the date we commence with an agreement and have all assets (pictures and text) in hand.
Groundwork & Discovery (1 week) is when we:
- allow any necessary account access to Typewheel
- consider additional design, development, and relationship expectations
- gather brand assets, photos, and text content of the site
- evaluate and consider third-party client portal integration (set up and configuration of services for client portal is responsibility of Retina Associate of Indiana)
- install & configure tools for development on staging environment
Design & Development (2 weeks) is when we:
- develop plugin and framework for content
- customize the theme for optimal user experience
- develop, stage, and iteratively test new website
Testing & Deployment (1 week) is when we:
- configure DNS
- move the site from a staging environment to a live environment
- install and configure care plan tools (uptime monitoring, backups, etc.)
This project build will cost, in total, $3500. Changes to the scope of the project can be made at anytime, but additional charges may apply. For ongoing Typewheel Publisher care services, Retina Associates of Indiana will pay $100 per month to be paid by 15th of the month for which service is rendered (or to be paid as annual term). Typewheel Publisher services begin on the day when we’ve mutually agreed on this contract by show of our signatures. At that time, Retina Associates of Indiana will be billed for care services to cover the remainder of the current term. Services that fall outside Typewheel Publisher will be billed at $100 per hour to be invoiced and paid monthly.
To proceed with this project, you would take the following steps:
- Accept this proposal by requesting a contractual agreement from Typewheel for your review or discuss desired changes. (see button above)
- Accept the contractual agreement as is by signing and submitting to Typewheel or discuss desired changes.
- Submit initial payment of $1150 which covers one-third the cost.
Once these steps have been completed we will begin to move the project forward. You may find these Frequently Asked Questions of interest. If you have other questions, please let me know.
Thank you for your consideration of Typewheel services,
View this proposal and request your contract here.